IT’S SO EAZY!
EAZY2 – The most fun EN-A glider on the market!
A NEW LEVEL OF SAFETY
The EAZY2 is highly stable, offering a new level of passive safety – nothing can really shake it. It drives through turbulence as if it wasn’t present, and the canopy stays where it belongs – overhead, with rock-solid stability.
We’ve developed this glider not only for the entry-level pilot, but also for those developing pilots seeking a fun and reliable glider that supports extended progression with the added versatility of being Hike and Fly adventure ready.
No tendency to overshoot - easy to control. There is really nothing more to say about it.
“BUT EN-A GLIDERS ARE SLOW!” WE HEAR YOU SAY.
Not anymore. The EAZY2 has excellent trim speed and the accelerator gives more than you would normally expect from a glider in its class.
As always, we support a broad range of sizing, from the L (125kg), right down to a real-world XXS (50kg).
• Your first glider. A confidence-inspiring wing that will allow you to develop and evolve your skills with maximum forgiveness, safety and fun.
• Keeping you smiling for longer. Agile handling characteristics for long-lasting satisfaction!
• High-stability and perfect start characteristics, making it ideal for hike & fly applications.
• Small sizing support for lighter pilots (XS and XXS)
• Ultra-stable, forgiving and neutral
• High top-speed in its class
• Agile handling with long, progressive brake travel
• Effortless and predictable start characteristics
• Offering real-world XS/XXS sizes
• Compact sizing, greater lift and higher stability, thanks to a newly developed high-lift airfoil
• 3D Sail-Cut ® and Nosewire® technologies
• Wingtip Vortex Holes® diffuse vortex drag by releasing redundant pressure, further improving performance.
• RazorEdge® trailing-edge technology, featuring mini-ribs
• Riser Features
20mm riser with adjustable AD neoprene comfort handles
Separated A-riser for effortless big-ears, featuring “Ears” tabs
Right/Left riser colour coding
Long and light acceleration system